Friday, August 24, 2012

Must See Event: 2012 TFEiC Author Meet & Greet

OK, so I'm breaking the rules a little bit on this one...but who doesn't want to hear about a fun event in Chicago...even if it's not fashion related?! 

So, I love to read. This is something that has grown with time {My sister is an English teacher and still gets mad at me when I tell her all the "classics" that I didn't read during my H.S. days - What else are Spark notes for!?}. Ironically, I got a Kindle from my sister for Christmas last year, and I'm pretty sure I've been a waste of space since filling it will my favorite romance stories.

Some of my favorite authors from my must read book list will be at the 2012 TFEiC Author Meet & Greet in Chicago. Can we say, awesome!? {grin}. Here are the details:

September, 29th
12:00-4:00pm
Chicago, IL

Books will be available at the event to purchase and have signed.

Read all your books on Kindle like me? Get this cute bag to have signed by all the fabulous ladies.


So what are you waiting for? Make a weekend out of it. Great city {I might be partial, but I wouldn't lie} Books, Authors, and just to make sure it's STILL fashion related, shopping. Lots and Lots of shopping. While you're in town be sure to check out the best shopping destinations HERE

I'm making it a girls day and hope to see everyone there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

-Brittany
Belle epoque Fashion Blog